Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE DuraSnow® Dual Fuel Professional Range. ZLINE’s dual fuel range combines a high performance gas stovetop with an electric convection oven. Providing both professional aesthetics and functionality, this dual fuel stove provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost. ZLINE’s exclusive DuraSnow® finish features a timeless non-directional fingerprint-resistant finish, allowing you to easily combat everyday wear and tear. Achieve optimal results with cooktop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. Rely on precise and even heating for every homemade dish with an electric convection oven. Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for efficient cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE’s exclusive single piece cast iron grate. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional dual fuel stoves, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty.
Manufactured by ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
Model No. RA-SN-48
Dual Wok (x2) - 18,000 BTU
Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
Griddle Burner - 13,000 BTU
Semi-Rapid Burner (x2) - 8,500 BTU
Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
Three-Layer Glass Oven
• An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting.
• Professional aluminium mesh seal for optimum insulation.
• Crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking.
• Oven light controlled by light switch located on the front control panel.
• ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges.
• Designed to support full weight of oven door and stop at any place.
• Durable and effective, with a smooth action.
• Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy.
• Premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames.
• Durable and easy to clean. Italian burners easily detach for a simple clean.